Sprayology Diet Power Review
First of all I love Sprayology, I was introduced to it many years ago at my home away from home, slice of heaven on earth day spa, Skin Apeel in Boca Raton, FL.
Diet Power reduced my hunger. It wan't that I wan't hungry I just wasn't as hungry as I normally would be.
You take it three times a day 15 minutes before your meals. Just 2 sprays under the tongue. Simple, easy and effective.
What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a system of medicine that is over 200 years old. Homeopathy uses natural ingredients to stimulate the body's own healing mechanisms, allowing the body to heal itself. Because very small doses are used, all this can be accomplished without negative side effects.
Homeopathy is the second most widely used system of medicine in the world. Traditional or allopathic medicine is fourth worldwide.
The therapeutic benefits of the ingredients described below are from clinical evidence reported in the major homeopathic materia medicas accepted throughout the world.
- Fucus (Sea Kelp) - treatment for excess weight due to metabolic imbalance
- Boldo - for weak and listless states of stomach and the intestinal canal
- Pancreas (Pancreas Extract) - helps balance pancreatic function, supporting the endocrine system and a balanced appetite
- Gambogia (Gamboge Gummi Gutti) - relieves food cravings, stomach distention and flatulence
- Thuja occ (Tree of Life) - relieves salt cravings and abdominal distention
- Fucus (Sea Kelp) - helps balance energy to its positive effects on the thyroid gland
- Hepar (Liver Extract) - helps detoxify the liver, often lessening the occasion of endocrine weakness
- Hamamelis (Witch Hazel) - helps promote proper circulation by relieving venous congestion
- Histaminum hydrochloricum (Histamine Hydrochloride) - eases poor digestion due to its positive effects on gastric secretions
- Apis mel (Honey Bee) - acts as a diuretic to reduce water retention
- Galium (Goose Grass) - acts as a diuretic for edema